All our work is student-led, whether that's Programme and Elected Representatives, Sabbatical Officers, or just ordinary students who are passionate about achieving change on the issues that matter to them.
However, our students are supported and empowered by a team of full-time staff members who are also on-hand to answer any questions you might have about our work. While we're still not in the office full-time, our team are working remotely and still available to answer your questions and offer you support.
You can find individual staff members' contact details below, and we are able to answer most enquiries via email. If your enquiry is more complex, or if you would like to speak to a member of the team directly, please click here to book an online appointment with us. Appointments will be held over Microsoft Teams using the video call function.
- Grace Fisher (she/her), our Democracy and Campaigns Coordinator (email@example.com) is the staff support for our President and our VP Community. She also coordinates Student Council, and is passionate about sustainability.
- Laura Smith (they/them or she/her) our Welfare and Liberation Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), is the staff support for our Liberation Officers as well as our VP Welfare. They coordinate Mental Health and Wellbeing Week, and are our team's lead on issues of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Natalie Hay (she/her), our Academic Engagement Coordinator (email@example.com), is the staff support for our academic representatives including Programme and School Representatives as well as our VP Education. Natalie can help with any enquiries related to academic representation at the Programme, School or College level.
- Stuart Lamont (he/him), our Academic Policy Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), is the staff support for our two University-wide Postgraduate Representatives as well as our VP Education. He can help with queries regarding academic policies and processes, as well as data collection and analysis.
- Sarah Moffat (they/them), our Representation and Democracy Manager (email@example.com), is the staff support for our Section Representatives (excluding the two University-wide Postgraduate Representatives) and oversees the team's work and strategic direction. They also coordinate the Students' Association's Elections, and act as Deputy Returning Officer.