Student Elections 2020
In March we elect our Sabbatical Officers, Undergraduate School Representatives, and a number of other University-wide positions including Liberation Officers, Section Representatives, and Activities Representatives.
You can find a full list of the positions available in our March 2020 elections below.
Nominations will be open from January 13th at 12pm, and close on February 19th at 23:59.
You can find out more information about the positions available below.
If you're thinking about running, or know someone who should stand, click on the buttons below to let us know.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org at any point if you have any questions regarding the elections process.
We will announce the full list of candidates on February 24th. Campaigning will start at 12pm on March 4th, and voting will be open from 10am on March 9th to 5pm on March 12th.
This March, you'll be voting for:
- Five Sabbatical Officers, who will take a break from their studies to work full-time for a year representing students at the highest levels of the University.
- Undergraduate School Representatives, representing undergraduate students in your School.
- Five University-wide Liberation Officers, representing Black and Minority Ethnic (BME), disabled, LGBT+, trans and non-binary, and women students.
- Five University-wide Section Representatives, representing mature, part-time, and international students, as well as student parents and student carers.
- Fourteen Activities Representative positions, representing students involved in our societies and volunteering groups.
- Delegates to fill our remaining places at NUS conferences.