09 Jan 2021
The constitution for YEDI - Edinburgh as of 1 January 2021.
If you would like to promote your society event on the Students' Association's What's On page, fill in this form
YEDI - Edinburgh is the Edinburgh chapter of the Youth Empowerment for Development Initiative, an organisation based in Kashima, Zambia that seeks to identify and address the causes of systemic economic and social issues that face rural Zambian communities. You can read more about YEDI Zambia’s work here (https://yedizambia.com/home).
As a member of YEDI Edinburgh, you can expect to:
- Take part in YEDI Zambia’s fundraising efforts for sustainable development projects
- Be part of a respectful, open space for members of the Edinburgh community to discuss and debate topics relating to international development
- Take part in workshops that will help deepen members’ understanding of third sector work
- Connect with charities and NGOs across the world
- Participate in local volunteering opportunities
Keep an eye out for new posts and events in the coming months. With your support, we can create a very strong and diverse community to help make our goals a reality. Please like and share this page with as many people as you can, and don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions about who we are, what we do, and how you can be a part of our group!
Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.
Registered Office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9AL