We aim to:
* build a sense of community for students of Chinese,
* help students with study skills through advice and mentoring,
* provide pastoral support for those in need,
* share experiences from the Year Abroad and useful advice for lower year students.
This year we’ll be holding a variety of events including but not limited to:
* Weekly drop-in study sessions
* Social events
* Year Abroad Info and Q&A Sessions, providing a Year Abroad Handbook in Semester 2
Follow us on Facebook for updates on our events, study advice and more.
If you cannot find the information that you are looking for, please contact the Peer Learning & Support Team.
Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.
Registered Office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9AL