How to Run a Winning Campaign: Campaign Planning
Wed 6 Feb, King's Buildings Campus
Session 1 12.30-1.10pm, Meeting Room, King's Building House
Session Repeated 1.20-2pm, Meeting Room, King's Building House
Wed 6 Feb, George Square Campus
Session 1 5-5.40pm, Balcony Room, Teviot Row House
Sesion Repeated 5.50-6.30pm, Balcony Room, Teviot Row House
This session will give all candidates the knowledge of what makes a great election campaign in a Students’ Association and give you useful tips to run a successful campaign.
We’ll cover a range of topics and answer the following questions:
• What’s the difference between School, Sections, Activities, Liberation and Sabbatical campaigns?
• How do I get a team without campaigning?
• How do I speak to potential voters?
• Do I need a video to win?
• Where and when should I target votes?
This session is open to all candidates, and students still considering standing in the elections. No need to sign up, just come along at a time that suits you!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.