Best Overall Teacher Award
This Award is about recognising the best of the best in each College. We're looking for nominations about teachers who inspire you to learn and do your best by doing some or all of:
• Using innovative teaching methods by encouraging two-way interaction and breaking away from the standard lecture format (perhaps by using new technology, or using familiar technology in new and interesting ways to help you learn)
• Challenging you to develop new skills, knowledge, and abilities that will help you in the future
• Creating a learning community and encouraging student/staff partnerships
• Embedding social responsibility, sustainability and global issues into the curriculum
• Not only helping you show off what you've learned but also helps you reflect on your learning
Please log in to the website to submit a nomination by clicking 'log in' below our logo in the top left-hand corner of this page and using your student login details. You can also see the Teaching Awards Nominees page to learn who has been nominated and shortlisted for this award last year.