Show your support
There is a whole range of ways for you to show your support for #NoExcuse, and some of them take less than a minute. You can help by:
- Adding a frame to your profile picture and updating your cover photo to show your support.
- Posting about the campaign on social media
- Displaying posters and campaign resources in your School, Halls, or other space.
- If you would like to request posters or other resources – including our guides for those who have experienced sexual harassment and violence – then please contact email@example.com.
- You can also download printable PDF posters here.
- Taking a photo of yourself and your pals with one of our supporter boards.
- We’re looking for Societies, Sports Clubs and other groups to have photographs taken showing their support for the campaign. If you would be interested, please contact the Students’ Association’s Vice President Welfare, Kai O’Doherty
- Attending an event or training session. Click here to find out more.
- Running an event. Click here to find out more.