THE STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION
You've been placed as the role of a juror. Who walks out free? Who is sentenced? YOU decide. This improvised, interactive comedy show permits you to adjudicate the guilt of the accused, be placed as a witness, asked to deliver evidence, or even, fight for freedom in your own trial!
The format is simple
- There is a court room, a judge, a clerk and both prosecution and defence lawyers
- Each role is played by a comedian
- The audience fills in charge sheets to accuse friends attending court
- The clerk collects the charge sheets before the show starts
- You’re not obliged to fill in the charge sheets but it’s more fun if you do
- Only 3 or 4 cases will be chosen to be tried
Here’s a little of what you can expect!
Find them here on Facebook and Twitter
FREE WITH ENTERTAINMENT OR PG WRISTBAND/£10 WITHOUT
//FOR GUARANTEED ENTRY* INTO ALL EVENING WELCOME WEEK EVENTS GET YOUR WRISTBAND HERE!! //
*Wristband holders are guaranteed entry before 11pm. A limited number of tickets for individual events will be available online and at the event once wristbands have sold out.