We log all of the items we find within our buildings so you will be able to check if we have found an item from any reception or box office.
- Valuable items such as passports, driving licences, mobiles, purses, wallets, bags and jewellery will be kept at Teviot reception. Valuable lost property items will be collected fortnightly by a EUSA driver and delivered to Fettes police station. All lost property queries after this time should be directed to the police lost property department.
- Less valuable items are kept in Teviot for items from Teviot and Potterrow. The Box Office in Pleasance and at KB reception.
- Matriculation Cards are kept at the Box Office in Pleasance and at reception everywhere else. Where possible the owner will be emailed to let them know that we have the card and how long we will keep hold of it. Cards will usually be returned to card services at the end of the week.
- Clothing is stored in Teviot, Pleasance and KB and will be donated to charity if unclaimed for two months.
- Bags are kept with clothing in Teviot and Pleasance unless they contain valuable items which will be stored in a safe. Bags will be searched for any form of identification that may help to contact the owner.
- Library books will be returned to the library.