Latin American Forum 2017: An Integrated Latin America - Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth
Wed 15 February 2017 09:00-19:00
The University of Edinburgh Business School, 29 Buccleuch Place
We are proud to announce the Latin American Forum 2017, an annual student-run event that aims to create sustainable networks between the University of Edinburgh, Latin American and the United Kingdom. On the 15th of February we offer:
- 3 Panel Sessions covering Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth in Latin America.
- A wide range of Top - tier speakers, ranging from Ambassadors to speakers from the World Economic Forum and the United Nations;
- Networking Opportunities for Students, academics and professionals;
- A delicious complimentary Latin Lunch and Wine Reception. *
This is a ticketed event and in case you are only partly available on the day of the forum: a variety of tickets are available. (All-inclusive, Morning and Afternoon tickets)
| More information | the full agenda | a list of the confirmed speakers |
| Tickets |
* Wine Reception only included in All-Inclusive and Afternoon Tickets.