Are you ready for the 2017 Highland Annual? Edinburgh’s biggest and busiest ceilidh will take place on February 10th. Teviot Row House will be taken over as usual for tunes, tartan and toe-tapping!
Yet again, Teviot is taken over with ceilidhs galore:
- Kathleen MacInnes (Gaelic Singer of the Year 2006) One of this country's finest Gaelic singers. “?????” The Guardian
- Donnie and Margaret MacLeod of the international touring Gaelic group 'Na h-Oganaich' which gaining an award for their services to Gaelic Music in 2009.
- Edinburgh University Folk Society Ceilidh Band
- Trail West (Scottish Dance Band of the Year 2016) A brilliant Gaelic Ceilidh Band with members from the Isles of South Uist and Tiree. “????” The Guardian http://trail-west.co.uk/
Electronic stage (starts late):
- INYAL Traditional music meets electronic beats. http://inyalband.com/
Session: bring your instruments, with Folk Soc but open to all!
Check out our Facebook event as well!