Join us for an informal half-day conference exploring gender inequality in Higher Education.
- 1pm: Arrival and registration
- A: Women in Academia: Problem Solving and Networking
- B: Gender Research at Edinburgh Showcase
- 2:30-2:45pm: Break
- A: Building on Athena Swan: Embedding Gender Equality in HE
- B: Sustained Dialogue: Lad Culture in HE
- 3:45-4pm: Break
- 4-5pm: Liberating the Curriculum Panel Discussion
The conference will consist of an afternoon of workshops and panel discussions looking at various aspects of gender inequality in HE, from career progression to lad culture.
This event is open to anyone currently studying or working in Higher Education and the sessions will not require any prior knowledge of the issues being discussed.
Places at this event are limited so please only register if you are intending to come. When registering you will be asked which of the sessions you wish to attend (at both 1:30pm and 2:45pm there will be two sessions running similtaneously).
For more information, please contact Sarah Moffat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is mandatory
Please register for this event.