Join us for the launch event of the Student Association's Green During COVID-19 Campaign!
Green During COVID-19 is a campaign highlighting tips and ways to stay sustainable at home and during the global pandemic, highlighting that we still must fight the climate emergency while adjusting to this new global challenge. Come along to this event to find out how various members of the university community have tackled the challenges the pandemic has created and the ways in which they have worked to strengthen and development new ways to tackle climate change.
Our speakers for the event are:
- Lauren McLeron: SRS Project Coordinator - Events and Student Engagement
- Professor Peter Higgins: Chair in Outdoor Environmental & Sustainability Education, Director of the United Nations University Regional Centre for ESD (Scotland), Director of the Global Environment & Society Academy
- Alya Al-Ammari from the Make-Up and Special Effects Society
- Katrine Hjulstad a MSc Literature and Modernity student
- Food Security and Sustainability Society
- Ellie Sutton a student from the School of GeoSciences
- Billie Dunleviewood from SHRUB
Sign Up Here