This event is organised by the University of Edinburgh Moray House School of Education and Sport.
Drop in at any point between 11:30 and 13:00 to chat about mental health and wellbeing - stay for 5 minutes or 55 minutes!
The aim of this event is to provide a safe space in which to share struggles, challenges and coping strategies; a place to have a moan and discuss setting up support networks.
Over tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits we will be encouraging discussion of the following questions:
- What would help make learning in The University of Edinburgh a more mentally healthy experience?
- What would help make teaching here a more mentally healthy experience?
- What makes studying or teaching here feel good for your mental wellbeing?
- What are the aspects of studying or teaching that are detrimental to your emotional and mental health?
- What are the ways in which you actively promote positive mental health in yourself and others?
FREE EVENT, just drop in!