This session designed for students standing in the Student Elections 2019 will give candidates the knowledge of what makes a great election campaign in a Students’ Association and give you useful tips to run a successful campaign.
We’ll cover a range of topics and answer the following questions:
- What’s the difference between School, Sections, Activities, Liberation and Sabbatical campaigns?
- How do I get a team without campaigning?
- How do I speak to potential voters?
- Do I need a video to win?
- Where and when should I target votes?
This session is open to all candidates, and students who are considering standing in the elections but have not yet nominated themselves. No need to sign up, just come along!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.