Featuring fresh ingredients, delicious snacks and passionate producers. Come grab some quality groceries and show your support for independent local traders. No need to put off food shopping until the weekend - do it on campus instead!
Staff, students and the public are welcome to attend. There is no need to register in advance; simply turn up and browse!
Staff and students with a valid University card will receive a 10% discount from participating stalls.
Potterrow Market is a joint initiative of the Department for Social Responsibility & Sustainability, the Edinburgh University Students’ Association and At The Market Ltd.
About the Market
• At the market you’ll find ready-to-eat foods as well as ingredients for cooking, with an emphasis on fresh and healthy fare
• The majority of products will have been grown, raised or prepared in Scotland. A producer or someone involved in production will always be present and happy to answer any questions*
• A variety of vegetarian and vegan options will be available
• Fresh meat, fruit and vegetables are organic
• Traders have Product and Public Liability Insurance and meet the required health and hygiene standards
*Exceptions are made for products that cannot be sourced from Scotland. Where products cannot be grown locally they are sourced directly from the producer who receives a fair price. Feel free to contact us for more information.