My name is Daniel Mutia, a Kenyan by nationality and a Second Year Electronics and Electrical Engineering Student.
I am kindly requesting for your vote for a chance to serve you as the next International Students' Representative.
What I intend To Do
To Listen and Act...
- By building an active interactive platform for us as international students to voice out issues and suggest viable solutions. I will follow up to ensure that all is done.
- By working closely with committee members of various international student societies to ensure that all pertinent issues are raised and resolved. I already know most committee members from Pollock Halls, Class, Sports, Societies as well as through friends.
To Support New Students...
- By working with willing students to design a buddy system which will be a support system for new international students(both full-time and visiting) to settle down into the university and the city.
To Organise Events and Tournaments...
- By building on my experience of helping organise #UoEWorldCup last year to organise sports tournaments for international students. This will be a chance to represent our flags, to have fun, to network and to feel as a part of a community.
- By utilising EUSA resources to give you all the events that you want.
To Facilitate Progress...
- By providing a conducive environment for actualisation of ideas that can help better international experience.