Setting up a Society
Find out all you need to know about starting a society here.
Setting up a Volunteering Project
Setting up a Volunteeting Project is a great way to create either a regular or one-off project that makes a difference and benefits the wider community. Reach out and share your enjoyment, interest and passion or do something to benefit another cause! You do not have to have a fully formed project, just an idea and a commitment to making something happen.
Contact email@example.com to tell us about your project and we'll get in touch to help you take it forward.
We can provide the following:
1. One-to-one support to help you in your research and planning
2. Help with contacting organisations in the community
3. Support with recruiting volunteers
4. Relevant training
5. Help to keep track of your project's progress and impact
6. Funding to cover project costs: apply for funding from the Volunteering Impact Fund
7. Help publicising your activities