There are several different ways that you can receive awards and recognition for your volunteering. You can:
- - Contribute to our Spotlight on Volunteering blog post and share your passion and experience of volunteering.
- - By recording a minimum of 10 volunteering hours on your volunteer profile, you will be eligible to receive a certificate to thank you for your contribution at the end of the year.
- - Ready for a bigger challenge? You could work towards our Volunteer Award or Edinburgh Award – both of which you can receive HEAR recognition for.
- - Come to the Student Awards. This celebration event takes place annually in March/April. You could have all your hard work recognised by nominating yourself and your friends or get an organisation you volunteer for to nominate you.
- - If you are leading your own group or project with volunteers, have a card sent to them to say thank you.
Regardless of whether your volunteering role is through the Students’ Association, Volunteering Hub, student group, University or external organisation, log your hours and skills development to receive recognition and rewards.
Find out more about your options by clicking on the buttons below.