If you would like to promote your society event on the Students' Association's What's On page, fill in this form
Dream. Develop. Disrupt. Three distinct words that define who we are. As a society, we are here to foster an exciting community of motivated individuals with differing interests and passions united by common entrepreneurial values.
*Membership and REACH Cards for Freshers Week are distributed on Monday 21st September 2020*
In 2016, a group of bright, determined and like-minded individuals set out to establish the University of Edinburgh Entrepreneurs Society. Today, we have grown to 150+ annual members, 30+ events per year, and over 40-degree programmes.?
Our society represents a diverse group of people who always strive for the highest level of excellence. We aspire to foster entrepreneurial thinking, promote business knowledge, and instil confidence in our members to venture on to their entrepreneurial journey through interactive events, socials and REACH initiatives
We host 6 events a month - A Keynote every Tuesday, and a Workshop every other Thursday. We encourage you to check out our Facebook page with further details!
For £2 Extra (All proceeds go to charity!), you will have access to our REACH Card offering discounts to 4 restaurants and street vendors in Edinburgh!
- Bonnie Burrito (25% Off), Cheapshot Coffee (20% Off), On the Roll (25% Off), Maki & Ramen (10% Off)
We want to equip our members with the best opportunities to
- Learn the skills and develop the mindset necessary to succeed as a modern-day entrepreneur
- Develop, validate and help finance their business ideas with competition prizes
- Expand their network and be inspired by successful entrepreneurs
- Pursue career paths in high-growth entrepreneurial environments, from start-ups to VC funds to tech giants.