If you would like to promote your society event on the Students' Association's What's On page, fill in this form
Introducing Edinburgh University's newest society! Welcoming all, including fashion lovers and those with an interest in sustainability, or those who just want to meet like-minded people as we hope to attract many different members with diverse styles and opinions. Whether you're studying fashion, following the latest trends or discovering your own style, this is the society for you! Come and meet new people, learn new skills in our workshops and socials, and discuss your ideas in a relaxed and friendly environment.
On our agenda for this semester:
- Upcycling workshops, where we encourage members to bring in unwanted or damaged/worn items of clothing and learn how to repurpose them.
- Clothes dyeing workshops using natural plant dyes.
- Learn new ways to shop sustainably on our charity shop crawls.
- Day trips to exhibitions at local museums and galleries around Edinburgh.
- Fashion film nights.
- Clothes swaps.
- Zine making.
- Style boards/collage making.
- Guest speakers.
Follow our social media platforms to keep up to date on our upcoming events, including socials, competitions and much more!
Edinburgh University Students' Association is a charity (SC015800) and a company limited by guarantee (SC429897) registered in Scotland.
Registered Office: Potterrow, 5/2 Bristo Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9AL