The Global Fund provides small grants ranging from £30 to £200 to support student-led activities, events and projects on campus. The Fund aims to:
- Celebrate the diversity of cultures at the University of Edinburgh
- Promote integration between home and international students
- Encourage conversations on global issues and support global citizenship
- Create an international community on campus
The Global Fund has reached maximum capacity and has now closed. If you have submitted applications already, we will get back to you within due time to discuss your application. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Volunteering Impact Fund
The Volunteering Impact Fund (VIF) was established to help you run the best projects you can, for your volunteers, beneficiaries and the wider community. Only projects that are local and hands-on volunteering activities will be granted funding. You can apply for funding for any amount up to £500 to run creative, positive and effective volunteering projects. However, additional funding may be considered for exceptional projects. This fund is for Volunteering Groups, Sports Clubs, Societies, and University of Edinburgh School/Departments.
ESCA Charity Fundraising Grant
You can apply for up to £350 to fund innovative, creative fundraising projects and events. If you require a larger amount of funding, we will consider this but please provide a detailed outline of your budget.
The selection criteria is as follows:
- How creative/innovative the idea is
- How viable/appropriate the idea is
- How clearly explained the plans and goals are
- How much money it could raise for charity
To apply, please download and complete the form below and send it to Alice on firstname.lastname@example.org