The Global Fund provides small grants ranging from £30 to £200 to support student-led activities, events and projects on campus. The Fund aims to:
- Celebrate the diversity of cultures at the University of Edinburgh
- Promote integration between home and international students
- Encourage conversations on global issues and support global citizenship
- Create an international community on campus
Student Opportunities and Development Fund
This fund provides one off financial contributions of up to £500 to support, enhance and develop student-led projects. However, additional funding may be considered for exceptional circumstances.
Applications are open 19 August – 5pm, 30 November and 11 January – 5pm, 1 March. However, they may close early should allotted funds for each Semester be granted.
This is a new fund and replaces the: Activities Development Fund, Social Enterprise Fund, Peer Learning and Support Fund, and Volunteering Impact Fund. Activities that would have been supported by these previously are eligible to apply. Please read the guidelines and criteria carefully.
Read the Student Opportunities and Development Fund Terms and Conditions here.
Student Opportunities and Development Fund Checklist
Student Opportunities and Development Fund FAQs
ESCA Charity Fundraising Grant
You can apply for up to £350 to fund innovative, creative fundraising projects and events. If you require a larger amount of funding, we will consider this but please provide a detailed outline of your budget.
The selection criteria is as follows:
- How creative/innovative the idea is
- How viable/appropriate the idea is
- How clearly explained the plans and goals are
- How much money it could raise for charity
To apply, please download and complete the form below and send it to Alice on firstname.lastname@example.org